Wall mounted emergency eyewash station provides immediate flushing of the eye until the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device. Highly visible and readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination. Open-face design Wall Station holds bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency to provide immediate flushing until the injured person can be helped to a primary emergency eyewash device. Offers high visibility in a hazard area and is readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination of the eyes, face and body. Each system is designed for easy "snap-out" access to eyewash bottles. Wall Station mounts easily with provided fasteners. Integral overhang protects bottles from dust and debris to minimize maintenance requirements.
- Includes (2) 16 oz. bottles of Eyesaline® sterile saline solution
- Durable plastic is easy to clean
- Extended flow opening provides longer flow rate than conventional bottles
- Station dimensions: 19" x 14" x 4"
- Solution: Sealed, sterile, 16 ounce bottles contain Eyesaline® - a buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- Eyesaline® bottles proudly made in the USA
- Bottles have 36 month shelf life from date of manufacturing
- ANSI Z358.1 - ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment)