MCR Safety Ninja® gloves are engineered to provide the highest level of innovation. Each of the offerings in the Ninja® series include a unique shell and polymer combination incorporating the latest in hand protection technology. The Ninja® glove line offers the greatest assortment of dexterity, sense of touch, and protection. The Ninja® Ice N9690 features a 15 gauge black nylon shell with a 7 gauge acrylic terry interior liner and has black HPT coated palm and fingertips. Acrylic terry liner keeps hands warm while HPT repels liquids for wet or dry grip.
- Acrylic terry liner for insulation and warmth
- At the same time, allows air to flow through which in turns keeps hands dry
- Coating remains soft in temperatures as low as -4º F
- Encapsulated air molecules provide a cushioning effect to minimize impact
- HPT coating provides an anti-wet treatment that keeps the liquids away from the glove
- The porous HPT coating with anti-wet treatment repels liquid for an unprecedented firm grip in wet or dry conditions
- Treated with ActiFresh® to help control bacteria and odor