Nano Lok™ is ergonomically designed for ease of use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
9 ft. (2.7m) tie-back type with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web and tie-back hook, quick connector for harness mounting.
- Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 9 ft. (2.7m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema® fiber and polyester web lifeline
- Tie-back wear layer web design
- Tie-back self-locking hook on lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID) equipped