The V60 Nemesis Clear Readers with +1.5 Diopters are designed for long-term comfort, thanks to flexible and lightweight design, soft touch temples and a nose piece with integrated ridges to channel away sweat. These safety glasses have polycarbonate lenses that provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage, and other conditions that can cause temporary vision loss. The wraparound frame has a base curve of 8 that extends the range of peripheral protection, as well as soft touch temples for comfort. The corrective lenses are hard coated for scratch resistance and longer life. Each pair of KleenGuard™ Nemesis safety glasses come with a neck cord for securing them, so that the glasses are ready to protect at a moment’s notice. The safety eyewear is manufactured to comply with the ANSI / ISEA Z87.1+ standard for personal eye protection. Both men and women will find these stylish glasses to be comfortable and functional for construction, manufacturing, and a host of other industries.
- These KleenGuard™ Nemesis V60 Vision Correction Safety Glasses with +1.5 Diopters have a black frame and clear lenses – they’re ideal for indoor use
- KleenGuard™ V60 Nemesis Safety Glasses feature a sporty, flexible, lightweight design that your employees will be happy to wear; neck cord included
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ standards for personal eye protection
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection and are hard coated for scratch resistance
- Patented FLEX-DRY* designed to be extremely flexible, to channel sweat away from the eyes, and to help prevent slippage down the nose – all for long-term comfort