MATHESON Part Number
Manufacturer Part Number
The Haws 1109 barrier-free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the only all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock. It is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer. It has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well-constructed sturdy fountain
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped bowl makes for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains, faucets and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI/CAN 61- Section 9, NSF/ANSI/CAN 372, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006), and NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤ 1.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1109|